Sunday, January 22, 2012

This week with Mary

Hi Friends,
Another interesting week. As you can see the Video Book Trailer was put on the site. I hope you like it. I love the music. A dear friend of mine called this week who was in a writer's group with me here in the Desert. Her name is Doris Parmmet, and she has written 12 best-selling novels.  She had just finished reading Deadly Pleasures and she loved it. She is sending me a review which I will post as soon as I receive it.  This week the Public Relations Agent will be sending out press releases and I am hoping for a good response. I am appearing in a Book Expo at the Rancho Mirage Public Library and have several interviews pending.  I will keep you all posted on all the latest events.  Have a great week.

Thought for the day:
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass -- it's about learning to dance in the rain.

No comments: