Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Book Reviews by Mary Firmin

Hello to all my followers.

I have not posted for a while because I am working on my second book, DEADLY SECRETS. My first book is still doing very well on Amazon, especially on Kindle.  Deadly Pleasures garnered many awards and I received wonderful support from my Desert Community.  I have recently sold two short stories to a Canadian Publisher for the anthology, THE SPEED OF DARK . It will be available for sale in a couple of weeks. I write this today to let you know that I am reading lots of good books and writing reviews for most of the ones some of you might like to read. From time to time I will pass these reviews on to you and hopefully you will check them out on Amazon. Thanks for your continued interest in my writing.
All the very best,
Mary Firmin

We have already received 4 rave reviews for The Speed of Dark, an anthology by 19 popular authors including 2 #horror stories by Mary Firmin.
 http://thecontrarycanadian.wordpress.co

No comments: