Monday, February 13, 2012

This week with Mary
This has been a hectic week for me.  My sister is visiting from England and we have had a great time.  Barnes and Noble is featuring Deadly Pleasures on its Rising Star page for the month of February, so if anyone would like to buy a book for themselves or as a gift, now is the time to do it.  iUniverse is also featuring the book on its Rising Star Page. I have had some interest in the book from a couple of agents.  Time alone will tell.  I attended the Palm Springs Writers Guild last week and they featured a panel of agents. The discussion was enlightening and I took away a lot of good information.  Thank you for the wonderful reviews you have all given me on Amazon.com. It all really helps.  Have a wonderful week.  All the best, Mary.

Thought for the day.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.  
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: